Rules for booking classes
We our updating our booking rules with immediate effect from Monday the 25th of September. These changes will make the process quicker and easier for Kraft members.
The following rules apply when booking classes
- Bookings open 72 hours before the class starts
- Bookings can be made up until 1 minute before the class starts
- You must confirm your attendance, at the latest 10 minutes before the class starts. If not, you may lose your spot in the class.
- If you want to cancel a booked class, this must be done at the latest 6 hours before the class starts. Otherwise, you will receive a no-show penalty.
- If you have 3 no-show penalties within a 30-day period, you won’t be able to book classes in the app.
- It is only possible to book 2 fitness classes per day
- For certain membership types/fitness classes, separate rules apply
How to book classes
Booking for all fitness classes can be done via an app called Membro, the same app that can be used to gain access to the doors at Kraft. You can download Membro from the App store (iPhone) or Google Play store (Android).
You log in with the same telephone number linked to your Kraft membership, then click next. You will then receive a one-time code via SMS.
Proceed thereafter into the calendar, chose the date you want to train, and find the class you want to participate in. Click on the class and finally, book time.
Remember to always confirm your attendance before the class starts. Read more about this further down the page.
How to cancel classes
Open Membro, find the class you are registered on and chose cancel/avbestille time
You must cancel a booked class at the latest 6 hours before the class starts, otherwise you will receive a non-attendance penalty.
If something occurs during that 6-hour period that means you know that you can’t attend the class, we appreciate it if you can remove your place on the class, so that other members have the possibility to book the available slot.
How to confirm attendance for classes
Attendance can be confirmed from 90 minutes before the class starts.
If you are using your mobile to gain access to Kraft, you can confirm your attendance in the app. Open the entry gate with the mobile access, go into the fitness class and chose confirm attendance/bekreft oppmøte.
If you are using a physical membership card, you can register your attendance on the terminals in reception.
It is important to remember to confirm your attendance at the latest 10 minutes before the class starts, otherwise someone else can take your spot.
The number you can see at the side of the fitness class shows how many available spaces there are. It is no longer possible to place yourself on a waiting list if the class you want to participate in is full. However, you can sign up for that class if a space suddenly becomes available.
10 minutes before the class starts, all slots booked by members who have not confirmed their attendance will be available to book again. In this case, it is first-come first-served as to who books/confirms their attendance.
If you wanted to participate in a fitness class, however there were no available slots, it is likely that a free slot will open 10 minutes before the start time.
With 3 or more no-shows in the space of 30 days, you lose the possibility to book fitness classes via the app. However, you will still have the possibility to make bookings on the terminals in reception. If you are using your mobile to gain access to Kraft, you can log in on the terminals by clicking glemt kort and log in with your date of birth and telephone number
You receive a no-show penalty if:
- You reserve a slot on a fitness class and don’t attend
- You cancel your slot less than 6 hours in advance
- You don’t confirm your attendance more than 10 minutes before the class starts. In these 10 minutes you can change a non-attendance to Attendance, but if someone else has taken your slot and the class is then full, you will receive a no-show penalty